Below are the costs associated with the 2018-19 swim year.
Badger follows the USA Swimming Calendar, not the school calendar. The seasons are as follows:
- Short Course Season (SCS) September – April
- Long Course Season April (LCS) April – August (date TBD)
Costs are broken down by Dues and Fees. Please read about dues and fees carefully.
|Program||SCS (Sep - April)||LCS (April - Aug)|
|AGT 3 days/week||$1700||$850|
|AGT 4 days/week||$1900||$950|
|AGT 6 days/week||$2400||$1200|
Annual Fees & Discounts
|8U Competitive Fee||$440|
|10U Competitive Fee||$540|
|11+ Competitive Fee||$640|
|Senior Team Competitive Fee||$700|
|Sibling Discount||$-150 (per additional sibling)|
- Competitive Fees are fees that are paid out by Badger Swim Club for each competitive swimmer. These fees include althete fees, meet entry fees and other costs associated with sending swimmers to meets.
- Competitive fees are based on swimmers age on 11/1/18.
- Meet fees are for Metro Meets only. Meets outside metro will be billed in addition to these competitive fees. (example: Futures, Nationals, CeraVe, etc)
- Badger is required to register each competitive swimmer annually with USA Swimming.