2016-17 Season Fees
Juniors team fees are single priced and designed for open enrollment. There is a 4 day/week minimum with the opportunity to swim up to 7 days/week.
- $2850.00 + Competitive Fees
Payments & Billing
When registering your swimmer, you will have the option to pay in full for the season or pay 50% now and and be billed the remaining 50% in January 2017.
+ Competitive Fees
Competitive Fees are fees that are paid out by Badger Swim Club for each competitive swimmer. These fees include meet entry fees and cost associated with sending swimmers to meets. Badger must also register each competitive swimmer annually with USA Swimming.
Competitive fees must be paid by check separate from your swimmer’s seasonal registration fee. **Swimmers will be unable to be registered for meets or registered with USA swimming until their fees are paid.
- Competitive Yearly fees $640.00
- USA Swimming registration fee $68.00
This is a total of $708.00 for each competitive swimmer, paid by check by September 15, 2016. *Please make sure to include your child’s name in the memo portion of your check.
- Checks should be made payable to Badger Swim Club.
- Checks can be mailed to Badger Swim Club – 119 Rockland Ave, Larchmont NY 10538 or handed to your child’s head coach.
- Checks are due by September 15, 2016.