UPDATES COMING SOON!
Badger follows the USA Swimming Calendar, not the school calendar. The seasons are as follows:
- Short Course Season (SCS) September – March 31
- Long Course Season (LCS) April 1 – Late July/ Early August (Final date TBD by Coach )
Costs are broken down by Dues and Fees. Please read about dues and fees carefully.
- Competitive Fees are fees that are paid out by Badger Swim Club for each competitive swimmer. These fees include althete fees, meet entry fees and other costs associated with sending swimmers to meets.
- Competitive fees are based on swimmers age on 10/1/19.
- Meet fees are for Metro Meets only. Meets outside metro will be billed in addition to these competitive fees. (example: Futures, Nationals, CeraVe, etc)
Annual Fees & Discounts
- Every competitive swimmer is required to be registered with USA Swimming. Each swimmer’s US Swimming ID number is owned by them and is transferable.
- Badger charges an annual registration fee of $100 per swimmer.