The goal of the Senior Team is to further the transition of competitive swimmers ages 13 and up into national caliber athletes. In order to qualify to be a member of this team, swimmers must possess sufficient physical and mental strength and show promise and dedication to the sport of swimming. The team trains a minimum of seven times per week.
Swimmers need to embody the qualities of commitment, perseverance, and consistent training. Swimmers need to exhibit the ability to take ownership of their own swimming. Senior Team Swimmers must be accepted to this team based on performance and dedication.
In order to offer a program that is as convenient as possible to swimmers, both north and south of Westchester County, the Senior program will be offered in two locations, three days out of seven. Programming will be the same at both locations with modifications when appropriate. On these split days, Dominick Galimi will coach practices that take place at Manhattanville, while John will coach practices that take place at Lehman College.
Our Senior Team Coaches
The Senior team is lead by Head Coach John Collins & Coach Dominick Galimi.
2017-18 Season Dates
The fall/winter season start date is September 5, 2017 and will run until short course season ends in April. The next spring/summer season will run from April-August.
Senior Team Schedule **Subject to Change**
- 2-3 Weekday Morning Practices- Locations, Days and Times TBA
- Monday 5:30-7:30pm at Lehman College & Manhattanville College
- Tuesday 5:30-7:30pm All to Lehman College
- Wednesday 5:30-7:30pm at Lehman College & Manhattanville College
- Thursday 5:30-7:30pm at Lehman College & Manhattanville College
- Friday 5:30-7:30pm or 6:00-8:00pm All to Lehman College or Hommocks Pool
- Saturday 8:00-10:00am All to Lehman College or Location TBD
- Sunday 8:00-10:00am All to Lehman College or Location TBD
All questions about Competitive Swimming should be directed to our general administrator who will put you in touch with the right person based on your questions. Get in Touch!
Registration is now closed. Please email for wait list or more information.