Jack is a 2020 graduate of the University of Texas at Austin with a bachelors degree in Kinesiology. Jack swam at Indiana University from 2015-2017 before transferring to the University of Texas and swimming from 2018-2020. After his collegiate career ended, he joined the University of Texas Pro Group in the lead up to the 2021 US Olympic Trials, where he placed 9th.
Jack learned to swim at Badger and swam for the club throughout his career. He graduated from Fordham Prep and was a member of the Fordham Prep State Championship teams in 2014 and 2015 under coach Dominick Galimi.
Jack has been coached by multiple US Olympic Team Coaches, as well as trained alongside numerous Olympic Gold Medalists, World Record Holders and NCAA Champions.
- All-American 1650 Freestyle 2020
- Member of the 2018 NCAA National Championship Team
- 2x NCAA Qualifier
- 3rd Place – 1500m US Open 2020
- 9th Place – 1500 US Olympic Trials 2021
- 2x US Olympic Trials Qualifier 2016, 2021
- USA Top 10 – 1500m Freestyle 2019, 2020, 2021
- USOPC Team USA Ambassador Program
- TYR Athlete 2021
- Big 10 Team Champion 2017
- Big 12 Team Champion 2018, 2019, 2020
- 2020 CSCAA Scholar All-American
- First Team Academic All-Big 12 – 2019, 2020
- Academic All-Big 10 – 2016, 2017